Our Product Ranges
- Lindab Gutter Range Increased2013-02-01
- Pro Clima voted best by German Independent consumer testing2012-05-21
- Warmcel 100 Cellulose fibre insulation now available2011-03-21
- More natural insulation - Thermafleece Hemp & EdenBloc352011-03-21
- Code for Sustainable Homes Update2010-11-23
- Goverment Set to Water down 2016 zero carbon standard2010-07-30
RAINWATER HARVESTING SYSTEMS.
Water is an increasingly scarce resource and we are using 50% of our clean water to flush toilets, wash clothes, cars and to water gardens. Rainwater harvesting simply collects rainwater and substitutes it for mains water in non-potable applications. At the Green Building site we supply both above and below ground systems for domestic, commercial and garden use.
- Reduced mains water consumption (saving up to 50% for domestic and up to 80% for commercial).
- Lower energy usage to pump rainwater than to process potable water.
- Reduced risk of flooding as water is retained.
- Continued water supply during hose pipe bans (subject to design).
- Our systems are suitable as part of SUDS (sustainable urban drainage system).
- All our systems manufactured by a UK Rainwater Harvesting Association Accredited manufacturer.
QUICK GUIDE TO OUR RAINWATER HARVESTING SYSTEMS
DOMESTIC - all our tanks and contols are off the shelf, easy to intsall with virtually no maintenance and can save up to 50% of mains water demand. Suitable for new build and refurbishment (click domestic or slim tanks below).
COMMERCIAL - uses the same harvesting principles as domestic but each system is designed and sized to the particular application. Our systems can be used for industrial and commercial buildings and SUD systems (click bespoke systems below).
GARDEN/SMALL HOLDING - installation is quick and easy (click gardens or slim tanks below).
HOUSING ASSOCIATIONS - our systems are ideal for Housing Association properties, with multi-user systems possible. For individual (click domestic or slim tanks below) or community systems (click bespoke systems below).
DRINKING WATER - the addition of a purification system to treat collected water can enable the water to be used for an off site potable supply (click bespoke systems below).
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PRICES AND TO BUY ONLINE CLICK BELOW